- Explore the museum collection and exhibitions with your skip-the-line priority ticket.
- See the world most precise record of creative process of Picasso.
- Enjoy the architecture of this stunning grand townhouse.
- Stay as long as you want in the Museum.
Picasso Museum | Open Ticket
The Musée National Picasso Paris is the only facility in the world to present Picasso complete painted, sculpted, engraved, and illustrated oeuvre as a precise record. Included in the collection are sketches, studies, drafts, notebooks, etchings in various stages, photographs, illustrated books, films and documents of the artist creative process.
What is included?
- Access to permanent collections and temporary exhibitions
- Avoid the long waiting lines and benefit from a reserved access with this ticket
5 Rue de Thorigny, 75003 Paris
By metro : Line 1 stop « Saint-Paul », Line 8 stop « Saint-Sébastien-Froissart » or « Chemin Vert »
By bus : Lines 20, 29, 65, 75, 69, 96
Good to know
- Museum entrance is free for EU residents under 26 years old or anyone under 18 years old
- The museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 9h30am to 6pm. Last access is at 5h15pm
- The museum is closed on Mondays, December 25th, January 1st and May 1st
- Museum entrance is free on every 1st Sunday of the month
|Tuesday to Sunday||9:30am to 6pm|
|Mondays, Jan. 1, May 1, Dec. 25||Closed|